How to obtain earthquake store personal information for customers When opening a new account on the site of the earthquake store, we request a set of customer personal data, as these data must be completed in a correct manner to complete the registration process on the site and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
Personal information we collect:
• Your name, address, email, phone number, and other basic information.
• Financial information such as: bank account details in some transactions.
Upon completing the registration process, you can start purchasing from the earthquake site that is strictly protected against fraud and abuse through the following procedures:
• Record and store your IP address and number of times you log onto the site.
• Collecting usage and access data that allows us to prevent the opening of multiple accounts or fraudulent behavior or to protect our systems against unlawful attacks.
• We may share this data with specialized and trustworthy fraud management services that help us to analyze this data.
We obtain this personal and confidential information through the following sources:
• Information that you provide to us on the website, through forms, written forms and other forms of data entry.
• Information entered on the site, by storing your personal information without completing or submitting a form.
• Information from third parties is entered indirectly to verify the authenticity of the user and to prevent any fraud or fraud.
• Information from third parties that you certify and agree to provide us with.
• Information about sales and purchases and account history.